Nitrous – the way it should be when you pick it up…

Home Forums General Members’ Cars Nitrous – the way it should be when you pick it up…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

djc1969
    Participant

UK - Scotland

RS03

So I picked my RS up 10 days or so ago, just a few days before I was due to fly out on holiday. I took the opportunity to drop it off for a full ceramic new car detail while I was away. Picked it up a few hours ago and the difference is quite frankly astonishing. Hope you like! ?

djc1969
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Spoiler

DMB decals going on tomorrow

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

It’s a great investment getting a proper ceramic coat on it when new.

Who carried out the detail for you?

djc1969
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Full exterior and interior Detail completed by MJM in Bonnybridge. Not salubrious surroundings but Michael knows his stuff and I would recommend. I have bought some Gyeon products for maintenance, and he also does the first wash with you to guide you to keeping the finish looking good.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

That’s a nice touch doing first wash for you.

Did you get any products put on underneath nad the arches for protection?

djc1969
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I don’t think so under the arches Kenny, but he did say the underside was very heavily coated in Waxoyl (from the factory) – much more than was necessary! He did say the Rallyflapz were pretty chewed up (300 miles on the clock)! I live at the end of a private road that has just been resurfaced so I wonder how bad the sills would have been without the flaps!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Nitrous – the way it should be when you pick it up…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!