None!

Home Forums General Spotted None!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

ada205
    Participant

UK - England

Quick update to my previous post in this thread regarding two mates getting RS’s…. both did get cars, sadly one was nicked within 3 weeks of the lad getting it. Total scum, you really can’t have anything nice nowadays without the worry this sort of thing can happen. More severe punishment is needed for all criminals imo.

Ade.

2016 mk3 Focus RS, 2004 Impreza STI, Pug 205gti Dimma.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh thats a total pi$$er, poor chap, bet thats put him off RS ownership for life. shame. Midlands/Brum/Manchester?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

ada205
    Participant

UK - England

It’s shocking bda! The guy is saying he’s never having no more desirable or performance cars ever again. Car was stolen in Mile Oak, Tamworth, pretty near Sutton coalfield and Birmingham! Was stolen via signal from key fob, as far as I know car had no extra security, which is asking for trouble really! Was an 18 plate NB, not even ran it yet. It seriously drives me nuts what’s going on, the country is going down the pan. I live in a very good area, yet a type R was stolen v recently via breaking into house for keys, nothing else taken, just targeting the car! If those thiefing scum are in the area and see my car, I’m a target for sure. We need harsher punishment and for our taxes to start being spent on helping protecting us that pay it in the first place. I can see the 90s hot hatch insurance hikes returning!  Had enough of this country, can only imagine how bad it’s going to get, things need to change.

Ade.

2016 mk3 Focus RS, 2004 Impreza STI, Pug 205gti Dimma.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to None!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!