Not a Newbie but my first post

Home Forums General Newbie Not a Newbie but my first post

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

martinoz
    Participant

Australia

Hi all,

Not a newbie as signed up back in Feb 2018 but this is my first post.

Been meaning to say hi from Perth, Western Australia for months and finally getting it sorted.

Fantastic forum and originally helped inspire me to buy the RS which is now 18 months old and has covered 19000 daily driven kilometers in the Western Australian heat. Can you daily drive the RS….hell yeah and most fun I’ve had on 4 wheels.

Bought mine brand new (MY17.5) in Nitrous Blue with shell seats, Sync 3, painted calipers, had dark tints fitted, PPF added to the front end and custom rego plates. Other than that all totally stock and will stay that way……maybe.

As well as having fun on the commute to work, also just completed my second Point 2 Point time attack at the weekend and loving the way the RS goes and handles on track. Plenty of fellow RS owners and general hot Ford owners there and great to see.

Thanks Kenny for providing an outstanding resource and, as an ex-pom from Bristol living in and loving Perth, its great to see whats going on in the Mk3 RS world in the UK and beyond.

18 months in and absolutely loving the RS

Cheers all

Race Day

Nitrous Blue, painted calipers, Recaro shells, custom plates and rolling as those Ford folks intended with zero mods. Just shiny and buffed within an inch of its life.

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Hello and welcome martinoz

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@mart, great opening post welcome ?

Honorary Member

martinoz
    Participant

Australia

Thanks Paul and Bobcat and great to be connected.

Cheers

Nitrous Blue, painted calipers, Recaro shells, custom plates and rolling as those Ford folks intended with zero mods. Just shiny and buffed within an inch of its life.

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

Great introduction!! Welcome

martinoz
    Participant

Australia

Thanks very much and always good catching up with fellow RS enthusiasts. Not as many out here obviously but those that are are equally as passionate about their cars.

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Not a Newbie but my first post. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!