Not forgotten

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Not forgotten

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

A compilation of clips I’ve put together to remember those that lost their lives, or were injured on Royal Navy ships during the Falklands war 1982. God Bless all that served.
    Today, more than others I remember my mum and dad. Mum, during the second world war, worked in a factory making Mosquito planes and often made me laugh with wartime anecdotes. Dad fought with the 14th Army in Burma and very rarely spoke about the war except on remembrance day when he would open a little tin box and shed a tear. When he died I looked in the box, it contained photos, military bits and pieces and letters from my mum written during the war. Dearly missed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kSzQvKicmU

Every village needs an idiot.

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Excellent…I was just about to put a post up.. Lest We Forget..

There have been some amazing displays of remembrance around the country. My Grandad, dad, uncle and myself have all served. God bless.

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Yes massive respect

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

Every one of them a hero,When the old chap passed away over the road we helped clear the house we found a tin containing cigarettes,tobacco a postcard etc that was given to the troops at chrismas 1914 and was complete.Same as picture.was passed to a museum.You would have one hell of a head rush lighting a 1914 filterless cigarette.was really touched and honoured to have held it.

Former RS Edition owner

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

Nicely done. Just got back from the cenotaph. ?

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

Good post upmost respect.

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Bless everyone of them.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Just back from remembrance service. God Bless all those who have served

Honorary Member

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Nice post, just got back from remembrance service at Aldeburgh very moving.

Fly past by a single Apache helicopter from the Army Air Corps. God Bless them all.

nigesax
    Participant

UK - England

Lest We forget.

Very moving service.

And my Grandad enjoyed the trip up town too 

2017 Nitrous Blue, MSD420. Mountune Forged, V3 and sports Cat, Cast Inlet, Secondary Intake, Radiator, Oil Cooler, Quaife, Springs, Braided Lines, grooved/lightweight discs.

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Big turn out at the Chingford war memorial yesterday. I will be paying my respects until the day i pass. Hard to imagine what might have been if our troops hadn’t had so much courage and conviction. Respect to all our service personnel, past, present and future. Said with huge gratitude, love in my heart and a lump in my throat.

Edition, FPM 375

RSUkraine
    Participant

Ukraine

We owe our freedom and liberty today to these men and women who fought like no other war.

God bless them.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I echo all the sentiments in this post, let us hope there are no more conflicts of this nature.

Coastliner

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Not forgotten. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!