NY500 Cafe

Home Forums General Non RS Chat NY500 Cafe

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

There a new cafe/car hub opened on the Malton road between Malton and Pickering. Only been open a week or so and already looks like it’s going to be a popular meet for car groups etc.

Home

Daz

Brian C
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Looks great. Once my car is back on the road I think I’ll take a drive down. Come over the A66 then head back home up the A1 to Edinburgh.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Dazh, looks interesting. Could be a venue for the guys and girls near by 👍

Honorary Member

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

I might be going this afternoon as it’s not far from me,,if I do end up going I’ll let you guys know how it is.I usually go to the Motorist Hub at Sherburn in Elmet but the NY500 is a bit closer.

Andy.

Red Edition.

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

Been the The Motorist Hub and NY500 this morning. It’s got good potential the NY500, it was quite busy considering it’s only been open a week

Daz

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Sounds good 👍

Honorary Member

dogbone
    Participant

UK - England

Looks a good meet up venue.  The motorist Hub does too.

Magnetic   FPM375   DSC Controller  Tractive suspension  EBC discs with Yellow Stuff

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

For the life of me I can’t find directions or a map or postcode on the link. ?

Coastliner

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner The Motorist Hub or NY500?

Daz

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

NY500, HR works, Malton Road, Pickering YO188EA

So- our postcode lasts for miles, which doesn’t help our customers, you will see our signs out once we are open, but find below a bit of a guid =enwhere we are! Once you’ve visited, you’ll realise we pretty easy to find!

We’re easy to find so-

From the A64 going towards the coast– Take the turn off signed Pickering, Follow the road approx 5Miles, pass the turn off on your left signed for flamingo land , go past the beansheaf hotel and then take the next left turn, this will be sign posted Industrial estate. You will see us in the right hand side. But once we are open,  you will see our signs!

From Pickering (so coming from Pickering, Whitby, Harrogate/Thirsk way or from Scarborough –

Follow the road (A169) for approx 2 Miles, travelling towards the A64, you will pass RV Rogers Garden Centre on the left, you’ll then pass the Black Bull on your right hand side.. you will shortly see a sign for Ieft hand side, signing for the industrial estate right hand turning, take the turn, you a will see us on your right.

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I used to drive a service bus on that road daily its a long road Pickering suggests its towards Pickering, have an idea now, think the website needs a little tweaking.

Coastliner

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

Heading from Malton to Pickering you pass Beansheaf Garage on your right and the turning to Flamingo land on your left. It’s just passed there on the left, turn into Slaters yard and then turn right into the cafe 👍🏼

Daz

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

A fellow bassist popped in the other day and said it was well worth a visit

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to NY500 Cafe. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!