Oh I love it !! Anyone see the woman dragged from Tenerife pool ??

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Oh I love it !! Anyone see the woman dragged from Tenerife pool ??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

The whole place was/is in lockdown and everyone isolating in their hotel rooms, but she thought she was above everyone else and thought “bollocks, I’m  on holiday, I’m not staying in my room all week, I’m going for a swim on my own in the pool because I’m worth it”  Turns out she is Corbyns mate and a failed Labour leader candidate !! ha ha ha . Poxy lefties and remoaners !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

The Spanish policeman was cheered on by other holidaymakers on their balconies as he stripped off and jumped in and dragged her out as she refused to get out !!  Entitled bint !

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11240479/brit-tenerife-pool-cops-coronavirus-lockdown-corbyn-labour-candidate/

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Nothing less than I would expect from those tossers.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

did you watch the video Paul !! what a laugh !  no mucking about with Spanish police or fear about sexual attack or  abuse claims ! jump in, drag the fat fuck out and off to the Police station!  We could do with a bit of that here ! Love the applause and cheers at the end.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

A knee in the back and then handcuffed, top result

Honorary Member

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Fantastic! What a complete fool.

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Ive just got back from london and still coffee shops open and alot of peeps walking about. Unbelievable

440bhp

443lbft

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Matt. B.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Oh I love it !! Anyone see the woman dragged from Tenerife pool ??. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!