OH, MY OWN 2019 CALENDAR!!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by ron71 ron71 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Merry Xmas all!!

I now have 2 Calendars for 2019!! The Club calendar and another one which my gorgeous wife has had made and gave me for Xmas. Here’s a few pics….

“I’m dreaming of a FROZEN white Christmas!!!!!” Haha!! All the best folks!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R 15mm Spacers, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Cracking calendar marc, very lucky man👍

faber
    faber
    Participant

France

SUPER GÉNIAL , VRAIMENT TOP

stuartditchburn
    stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

A white RS on a 2019 calendar   !!!!   Best colour any day that’s for sure!!!  Lovely car brembo

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat Cheers mate, yeah she did good this year, lol!! I did wonder why she was asking for photos of my car but never thought. Lol!!

@faber Bonjour my French friend!! Not sure what that means but it sounds good!! Merci!!

@stuartditchburn Cheers mate!! Yeah definitely the best colour, I’m sure we’ll have some opposition there but everyone to their own!! Team White!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R 15mm Spacers, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

WAWRS.
    WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

Awesomeness

white-rs2
    white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

👍👍

RS Edition (RED),

Standard as Ford Should of Intended.

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

that’s superb Marc, I’d buy one !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers guys!!

@71-bda Yeah it’s pretty cool mate!! I’d have liked a photo on it after one of my winter blasts when the RS is absolutely filthy, but can’t complain, the wife did good!! A nice little surprise!!

Cheers, Marc.

Defoe18
    Defoe18
    Participant

UK - England

Great calendar Brembo, look after that wife of yours lol

ron71
    ron71
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Brilliant

Looks amazing in the best colour

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to OH, MY OWN 2019 CALENDAR!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!