Past subie owner Australia

Home Forums General Newbie Past subie owner Australia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jordan St Pierre
    Participant

Australia

Hey guys,

I just picked up my Nitrous Blue Limited Edition RS over the last couple of weeks. Have previously had 5 Subarus, the most recent being a 2017 WRX, with full bolt ons and e85.

Pleased to say say that the rs already shits all over it as far as handling and drivability goes. Not too sure about power delivery just yet, looking into a few mods. But keeping it mostly stock for a while.

In saying that that I have go a ehxuts bypass and big mouth intake.

Nice to meet you all!

chris-neil
    Participant

Australia

Welcome from a fellow Australian

Ford for life but I also own a Maserati

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Jordan, congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. Any pics to share please

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@Jordan St Pierre

Welcome to the Club mate!! Glad your enjoying the RS!! It’s an Awesome car!! So you’d rate it over the Scoobies for handling…. Nice!! Get yourself a few Bolt-Ons and you’ll transform it!!

Enjoy.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Past subie owner Australia. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!