Perfect stance?

Home Forums General Members’ Cars Perfect stance?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Mike take a look at my rear end… taken just for you buddy! 2.5mb and let me upload, wahhooo

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha ha I cant tell, all the cars bodylines go up towards the rear anyway ! Mine looks like that with a full tank of squirt and my wallet in the boot….

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Wallet? I thought you had a trailer to carry all your cash?

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha yes Al, but I’m not allowed to tow with the RS innit !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Ah of course….

Right guys, let’s do our bit here for Mike. I am thinking of setting up a gofundme page to help him get a new truck, probably a brand new Raptor so he is able to carry his cash around.

I will start things off with a 12p donation

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

too kind, too kind Al !!

maybe something along the lines of…

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Perfect stance?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!