PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

• This topic has 2,193 replies, 296 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by bobcat.
Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 2,192 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I’m with you lujo, ha ha ha

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@LUJO.

I do exactly the same mate!! And the wife hates it “Why are we always parked so bloody far away” she bleats!! She’s like a stuck record – Everytime!!

I don’t care if I need to walk 500 yards in the rain with ma shopping, lol, as long as my RS is parked FAR FAR AWAY from the dreaded 7 seater PEOPLE CARRIER OF DOOM (with more bumps and scratches than the aftermath of a drunken B***H fight) driven by a stressed out 30 something year old Mum on Diazepam with 5 screaming kids inside it!! Ha ha!! All exiting the vehicle like thief’s from a stolen car at the end of a police chase!! Abandoned across 2 spaces, doors getting kicked open… Oh I shiver at the thought of that parking next to my Motor!!

And between you and me – You get to admire your pride and joy on that long walk back to the car and reflect on how lucky we are to have one and how COOL it looks sat there waiting for you!!

Better safe than sorry mate!! ??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Saturday mornings at my local Tescos is like learner driver city, for some reason all the local driving schools seem to take their worst drivers there to practice reversing into customers cars in the name of parking practice !! I’ve had a go at them on many occasions but they don’t seem to speak or understand English…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@brembo: Wahahaha! Just spat on my keyboard laughing! What a realistic grasp of the world, Cheers mate 😀

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

Your’re not alone

Every village needs an idiot.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@frenk. Yeah that’s reality all over Scotland mate!! You can see this all too common site at any Tesco (other Supermarkets are available, lol) across the country between 3pm and 5pm and all day at the weekends!! That’s why I shop in the mornings (weekdays after 10pm). Haha!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

buz
    Participant

UK - England

Whoever came up with the extra large parent and child spaces was a genius ?

2017 Nitrous Blue RS with every option except shell seats – no blue bolsters for me though.

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

I do like Autoglym products

Edition, FPM 375

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Edition, FPM 375

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Leopard print roof wrap

Edition, FPM 375

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Leopard print roof wrap a couple of weeks ago LoL

Edition, FPM 375

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Was out for an early evening blast as the roads were nice n quiet so thought I’d take some photos to show some of the awesome scenery in the Highlands of Scotland, oh and my car of course!! Lol!!

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”></span>

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 2,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!