PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

• This topic has 2,193 replies, 296 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by bobcat.
Viewing 15 posts - 1,396 through 1,410 (of 2,192 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, great pics of the dirty beast ?

Honorary Member

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Brembo that second photo looks like you have designed a new colour for the RS in Silver looks good keep showing off the dirty beast indeed.

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

brembo – loving the pictures Marc, keep them coming, no problem with a bit of filth either, it’s the rally look, your new flaps will fit right in.

See you’ve got the rear windows dropped, that Remus has got you hooked hasn’t it mate?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat and @alloy

Glad you lads like the pics, the RS spends more time dirty than clean this time of year, even though she’s getting a wash every couple of days!! I was out on a 3 hour journey of adventure yesterday, way off the beaten track and I’ve got some cracking pics to upload but the website just isn’t letting me!! ??.

@overrev

Yeah, I’m totally hooked on the Remus mate!! Flaps getting fitted in a day or 2, be interesting to see if they keep the car a bit cleaner??!! Hope so!! ?.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

Here’s a pic of my NB, had it a month now and love it

Daz

Daz

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@dazh

Morning mate!! That’s a cracking pic!! ?.
    Glad your loving the RS!!
    Did you have any bother uploading that pic?

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers @brembo. Yeh loaded up first time.

Daz

Daz

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@dazh, great pic, thanks for sharing ?

Honorary Member

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers @bobcat.

Daz

Daz

rog
    Participant

UK - England

matt972
    Participant

UK - England

Love it!

rog
    Participant

UK - England

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@rog

A couple of cracking pics there mate!! ??. Very seasonal. Quite often heavy grey clouds look as good as clear blue skies for some real atmosphere!! Where was that long distance pic taken??

@matt972

Lovely pic mate!! I do love a Magnetic Grey RS!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@rog, great pics thanks for sharing stunning scenery too.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Really like Magnetic pic?

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 1,396 through 1,410 (of 2,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!