Possibly selling my RS Edition – 1 month old

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Possibly selling my RS Edition – 1 month old

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Just testing the waters but might end up selling my RS Edition already. It’s the 2nd RS I’ve had but my wife doesn’t want to drive it and misses her old car. Might sell to keep the peace ? and go back to a smaller car for her

RS EDITION

2018 18 (29-3-18) plate in Nitrous Blue

all usual (standard) extras

Rallyflapz mud flaps

eibach Pro springs

5 year warranty

950 miles and unmarked. Still running in. I always wait till 1000 miles to open them up on every car/bike I buy

first service is free at the Dealership where I bought it (Sunderland so probably only any good if you live in North England unless you fancy a drive out next year!

not sure of price but obviously I’m trying to recoup as much as possible from new price.

just putting the feelers out incase anyone is interested. Thanks

2018 RS Edition

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Couple of blue Editions with similar mileage on Autotrader for well below list price. One from a main dealer with 1000miles 67 plate at £32000.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh, just rub in the bad news why not RS77 !!

Birdy, have you considered off-loading the Mrs instead? !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

The “good” news is that the one with the main dealer has disappeared from Autotrader. Possibly because it sold?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@B1rdy

Simple – Man Up 🙂

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Haha. Might have to try that manning up thing ha. Basically it’s supposed to be her daily driver as I’ve got bikes so you can get guess how her refusing to drive it is an issue haha.

Garages are offering ~£32k to buy outright

2018 RS Edition

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

My missus goes no where near mine , what you thinking fella ?

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

She doesn’t have much choice….I traded her car in for it?

2018 RS Edition

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

birdy gets mucho respect for that !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

??nice one

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

To make it worse….she didn’t even know till 30 mins before I got to the garage! When I sold my last RS I bought her the ST and paid it outright and said it’s her car…..fast forward 9 months and I traded it in for the RS! Whoops

I might have to try and grow a set then as I’d be wanting £34k for it so not prepared to take £32k from the 2 garages I’ve spoke to already. They’d offer more if I PX’d but to buy only then that’s the price so far without me ringing round them all

2018 RS Edition

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Possibly selling my RS Edition – 1 month old. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!