Problems With DMB Graphics

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Problems With DMB Graphics

• This topic has 16 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by tonys.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

adam.owens
    Participant

Hi all,

Have any of you had problems with DMB graphics?

After a recent order that hadn’t arrived after 18 days, I was given the it’s Royal Mail delays up to 15 days speech, I noted it’d been 18 and I wanted my order, the guy, who I won’t name said just wait a bit more as it’s happening to All businesses.
    (I’d had new reg plates sent from the Isle of Man delivered in 4 days, so didn’t see why to be honest.)
    I asked him to do something, he said just wait!!
    I raised this with PayPal as I wasn’t happy with this response, low and behold I got a refund.

So I re-ordered my order from DMB, and got an email saying why’ve you ordered again, you have shown you don’t trust us!!! WOW!! I’ve never actually said this!!

All I’m having now is an argument with them over email !!! I just want my decals in a timely manner, not a game of gobshyte tennis!!!

It’s still going on now!!! What a way to do business!!!!

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Never used DMB so can’t comment but I do ship a lot of parcels. Process is normally simple. The sender (DMB) open a case with Royal Mail for a missing item. They forward the forms over to you to sign and declare you have not received the item. You return and Royal mail issue a refund to the sender who in turn either refund or send a replacement.

No need to get wound up as a sender as it happens all the time.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Why didn’t you just wait as asked ??? As you have re-ordered seems pointless to cancel then re-order then moaning about cancelling, then reordering.

Should of just waited as they suggested.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Used them a lot and never had a problem, all orders came within stated time line , BUT alas this was before COVID kicked in , so I would give them benefit of the doubt . Good luck anyway 👍👍

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Had a couple of orders from them one year ago and two years ago no problem with either.

Coastliner

faber
    Participant

France

No problem for me always received within 12 days after ordering the last it was in February.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Used Dave @DMB for over 12 years now and dozens of orders and not had a single issue, if anything his post sales customer service has been exceptional – when I’ve had issues with a couple of items he has replaced them for free and when I’ve needed something custom made its been done.  I’d have contacted him through Facebook (if you have it) or at least phoned him to sort any issues out.

stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Never had a problem with multiple DMB orders over the past three years.   I have waited for over three weeks for stuff and I am a Postie !!!!  I am very rarely in a hurry so I am never timing them on delivery.  Post is OK in a lot of places, I got a Brembo Caliper Service Kit from the East coast USA in ten days, it took five weeks to get an item from N.E England, its just pot luck at the moment with CV-19 and massive levels of parcel deliveries.  Patience is the key.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I had ordered several items from them before covid, and I an in the States.

Fast and prompt.

I hope you can get this sorted,

kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

Just get a friend or family member to order the part for you.

it takes two to play tennis.

emeRSon
    Participant

UK - England

Always spot on for me. Never any issues.

Fast On Race Day

jamors
    Participant

Australia

Never had issues, mine arrived fairly quickly even during covid.

Even all the way down here.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by jamors.

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Had x2 orders from them no issues

stripe
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve always been impressed with DMB – indeed their customer service seems to be spot on.

However, different people have different experiences. It’s your right to not use them as a supplier (although they do a lot of products nowhere else does), but if you do choose to use them then you have to put up with waiting. Of course if you’re not happy then you’re entitled to a refund but re-ordering to see if that speeds it up seems silly to me.

paulg
    Participant

UK - England

So you claimed via PayPal for non-fulfilment of an order, got a refund and then re-ordered the same thing?

I’m not a merchant, but wont putting in a claim via PayPal negatively affect them?

Are we talking 18 days total, or 18 working days?

Used DMB many times and not had any issues.

Nitrous Blue FPM375, Milltek, DSC & TracTive, lots of Mountune bits

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Problems With DMB Graphics. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!