Quick detail

Home Forums Styling Bodywork & Detailing Quick detail

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Twigs
    Participant

United Kingdom

what do most people do for a quick detail , just to keep car looking good

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Some people classify detailing different if its just a maintenance clean I do the following:

My car has ceramic coating so I just rinse, snow foam, rinse, wash, rinse, dry then clean out inside and slick the tyres.

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

As above but I don’t have the ceramic coating. I swear the key is drying the car after a wash. Use some Quick detail spray (couple of squirts per panel) and dry with descent microfibre towel. Oh and the tyre shine is a must too

thats my weekly routine and every couple of months treat to some Chemical Guys butter wet wax. I’m all for quick wins (and get twined at for taking too long doing the cars!) and that stuff is a breeze to apply and buff off.

2018 RS Edition

warehou
    Participant

Australia

Rinse, Wash, Rinse, Sponge, Rinse, Whip around block to shake off excess water, Clean Chamois, Microfibre cloth, Armourall or other non-coating tyre restorer, similar on seals and black external trim.

Carwash with wax if not ceramic pro or similar,

DONE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Quick detail. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!