Recent Website Issues

Home Forums General Suggestions Recent Website Issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Sorry we have been having a few technical issues lately. Hopefully got to the bottom of them now with the hosting company.

Thanks for your patience.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Well done Kenny, these things always take a while to fix.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I reckon Kenny was trying to upload too many pictures of his sneaky new Tango edition !!  come on Kenny own up mate!!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Kenny, does seem as if the site has been tangoed ???

Honorary Member

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Well done Kenny, I am sure i can speak for everyone on here who takes for granted the website just looks after its self. Unfortunately a lot to IT/IS systems are like a sulky 2 year old with a hangover that need to be disciplined

Once again thanks……?? for facilitating a great club.

May the Ford be with you

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@yorkirs

Well said mate!! Couldn’t agree more.

Your efforts are greatly appreciated @kenny. Thanks mate!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

amanaman5
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for setting this site up Kenny, a few hiccups but no big deal. I for one appreciate the time & effort that goes into keeping it going tickety boo??

RST350
    Participant

United Kingdom

Kenny, just like to agree with the above replies and yes we do appreciate the work you put in to keep this site going.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Recent Website Issues. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!