Recent Website Issues

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  RST350 6 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kenny
    Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Sorry we have been having a few technical issues lately. Hopefully got to the bottom of them now with the hosting company.

Thanks for your patience.

red-leader
    red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Well done Kenny, these things always take a while to fix.

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I reckon Kenny was trying to upload too many pictures of his sneaky new Tango edition !!  come on Kenny own up mate!!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Kenny, does seem as if the site has been tangoed 😹😹😹

yorkirs
    yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Well done Kenny, I am sure i can speak for everyone on here who takes for granted the website just looks after its self. Unfortunately a lot to IT/IS systems are like a sulky 2 year old with a hangover that need to be disciplined

Once again thanks……👍👍 for facilitating a great club.

Nitrous Blue – Forged Alloys – FMP375 – Loads of V power fuel

My RS is loving the cold february air

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@yorkirs

Well said mate!! Couldn’t agree more.

Your efforts are greatly appreciated @kenny. Thanks mate!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R 15mm Spacers, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

Kevin26
    Kevin26
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for setting this site up Kenny, a few hiccups but no big deal. I for one appreciate the time & effort that goes into keeping it going tickety boo👍🏻

RST350
    Participant

United Kingdom

Kenny, just like to agree with the above replies and yes we do appreciate the work you put in to keep this site going.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to Recent Website Issues. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!