Red edition 18 plate st David’s car park

Home Forums General Spotted Red edition 18 plate st David’s car park

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Red edition 18 plate st David’s carpark…go fast black stripes… looking good, in need of rear pads… scoring rear disc’s bad 🥺

parked the wife’s kuga next to u with big gap… 😎

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Good spotting pal!! 👍👍.

You had a good look round it then??? You must’ve looked dodgy as F**K with your tracky bottoms and Nike Airs… haha!!!

What were the tyre depths mate?? 😂🤣😂.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, good spotting 👍  Really like St David’s

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo I didn’t put full detail.. RS direct air freshener & £1.30 in change in glove box! Yeah the grease mark from my face, against the glass will be a giveaway tho 🤣🤣…

I thought the guy with the black coat, was just showing me the way out??? 🤣🤣

@bobcat
    it’s st David’s carpark, in the centre of Cardiff.. not Britain’s best city 😆

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo I didn’t put full detail.. RS direct air freshener & £1.30 in change in glove box! Yeah the grease mark from my face, against the glass will be a giveaway tho 🤣🤣…

I thought the guy with the black coat, was just showing me the way out??? 🤣🤣

@bobcat
    it’s st David’s carpark, in the centre of Cardiff.. not Britain’s best city 😆

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, Doh and there I was thinking you had ventured to the west coast 😹😹😹 Haven’t been to Cardiff for many years 🙀

Honorary Member

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

Good spotting . Someone some day will confirm its them on here haha

I cant wait to get spotted. I drive around all day trying to get spotted hahahaha

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Went away to sample others before realising where my heart lies

Now have a

Nitrous Blue Edition RS 💙 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Red edition 18 plate st David’s car park. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!