Red edition, outside jag landrover coventry 4.09pm

Home Forums General Spotted Red edition, outside jag landrover coventry 4.09pm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

going round the roundabout outside the gate.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Bda you have been out and about today.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Maybe looking for a cheap sludge pumper judging by todays news.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

red and coast, I didn’t put up the punchline, I saw it ont BBC news at 4pm,  the RS went behind the bloke doing a live outside broadcast ! I was sat at home comfy trying to fight this poxy cold/throat/headbanger situation someone has kindly donated to me ! No more Januarys in this country for me, its just not the climate for me!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda I feel for you, man flu is not good. Friends in Tenerife at mo say it’s fabulous ?

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Hope you get well soon bda, just think of those summer days.?

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, what you need is a heated steering wheel!

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Hahahaha very good Paul-m

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Yes bda the full winter pack…….

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha thanks boys ! If my plans come to fruition I won’t be needing winter pack, I will be oot of the country from late November to late March and back to old blighty for spring summer and early autumn RS action. innit.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

You think you’ll get granted a visa then after Brexit… not a chance when they pull your file ….LOL

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yes 9, if they look at my history on the miserable ‘other forum’ !! If Spain was to make it awkward to buy a pad in the Canaries for us Brits then I guess I would try Trumpland, only thing is I just can’t stand flights longer than about 4 hours now, I get bored and fidgetty and the thought of a 10 hour flight now is not exciting like it once used to be.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I can’t see Spain or for that matter any EU country making it difficult for the British to buy or live in there country, they very much want our money ??.  If they do, an option is Florida (of course) How about this https://www.thevillages.com/ bda.

https://www.thevillages.com/

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

very nice Bob, but I don’t like up by the theme parks, I prefer down the keys, key west etc, but probably way expensive now, or even deerfield beach  and Fort myers areas.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

? ?

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Red edition, outside jag landrover coventry 4.09pm. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!