Red Warning for you Scottish lads !!! ha ha ha

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Red Warning for you Scottish lads !!! ha ha ha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

some say a Scotsman skin is either Nitrous Blue or Sunburnt red but most of the year Frozen White !!! With this heatwave is this about right???  😎

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Here Mike, youll love this

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nice one Dave !!  one thing, has wee kranky sturgeon mentioned anything about a deal? what sort of deal she wishes to leave the UK with ? is she talking about and wanting a “hard” scotxit? shes so stupid , she complains that she does not want Scotland to be governed by Westminster,but for some reason wishes to remain in the corrupt EU to be dictated to by unelected morons in Brussels !! mental.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Fuck the jocks hate them

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

bit harsh gary1234 ! its only the Sturgeons, McDonnels, Swinsons, Gordon Browns, alex salmands,stuart mcdonads, etc that I detest !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

71 bda

they all want to suck westminster dry why can’t we have a vote to fuck them off for good

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

I would love cranky woman to explain why she wants independence from the UK but to remain in Europe mad as a box of frogs.

Coastliner

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

There you go thick

iang
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Why is this clown allowed to post this ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

IanG, some say he is the original Mr Howsey !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

A serious question for Kenny.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by tonys.

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

Obviously trying his best to get a reaction. Never feed a troll.

boomboom
    Participant

UK - England

Hey gents some of these comments are bang out of order in my opinion , don’t think this site is the place for comments like that. What’s right or wrong politically doesn’t need to be on here and I know a lot of Scottish people don’t want to leave but in the end that will be their choice.
    let’s keep this site for RS ing and friendly banter.

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Mr howsey would be upset to think he was not what you thought he was

I here he is having tea with Nichola about moving to England

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I thought the howser was a good lad, he was in the early days, but he showed his true colours to me in a show of disloyalty after I always had his back !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Red Warning for you Scottish lads !!! ha ha ha. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!