Renault Clio RS200 16

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Renault Clio RS200 16

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Have you seen this thing? Limited run; £35k+. Looks like a beast. Hmmmmmmm!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Very nice but don’t even think about cancelling your RS order lol!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Heheh! No, I’m fully committed to Ford and it’s Focus. I do like a fast Renault though, and this’ll be the fastest of them all.

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

SabrinaRS
    Participant

United Kingdom

I’m so glad they’ve got rid of the flappy paddles. They were truly awful on the RS200 EDC. My fiancé and I had one each, he had the liquid yellow, mine was white. They were great fun at first, until we started getting random gear changes while driving. Craig took his to the dealer to get checked out. They changed his ECU, and then it blew his speakers, so the dealer changed them too. It came back, within a day the problem reappeared. Basically it spent more time in the workshop than on the road. I started getting the same trouble so I got rid. He traded his in for a Focus ST3. But I love the look of the R.S.16. Saw it at Goodwood and it looks great, sounded quite nice on the track too. But £35K for a Clio though??

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

I’ve had a 172, a 197 and a 200(2ltr). The 200 was an incredibly fun car and I enjoyed it more than the Megane RS 250! Maybe crashing the 250 (and causing £10000 of damage ?) spoilt the overall Experience. Who can tell….

John Holmes
    Participant

USA

Four Renaults?! OK.

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Yes, Jesus. Four Renaults.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Renault Clio RS200 16. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!