Revo stage 2 valve issue

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Revo stage 2 valve issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nicko91
    Participant

UK - England

Hi All,

Recently had a revo stage 2 performance pack installed. Initially all good but since yesterday i don’t get the “beep” from the sensor upon opening the door etc. I then felt like the fuel was being forced while i was driving and a big lag like the fuel is literally only coming out of one tailpipe.

I have checked the valve which seems stuck open and the wire is pushed into the sensor. Waiting on the guys that installed it to get back to me but not sure if anyone had any similar issues that’s all.

17plate Revo Stage 2 performance pack

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Not sure revo performance pack would interfere with the value tbh, sounds like your  valve stuck, std exhaust?

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Give it a squirt of WD40 and the like while you wait for an answer, many members regularly do this!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

neilrs3
    Participant

UK - England

@nicko91

Hi

Sounds like you have two issues the sticking valve  being one and the revo remap being another?

The exhaust valve would not effect the door sensor and you might feel slight restriction if you giving it the beans but even that’s unlikely.

I would get on to the revo installer i am sure it can be rectified.

As for the exhaust do as these lads recommend wd40 it or as i recommend  use the delete and leave open 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Revo stage 2 valve issue. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!