Road angel pure v2

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Road angel pure v2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

Any one use one of these , are they any good,  was considering buying one for my van . Also it says it detects mobile camera vans , but is that from a database or if one is pointing at you ?

Smoothound
    Participant

UK - England

I just use Waze and Radarbot can’t see the point of paying £200?

Cheers

Phil

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Me too, I use Waze very good, by the time the road angle notifies you it maybe too late.

Coastliner

stripe
    Participant

UK - England

It’s not money I’d really consider parting with to be truthful. As above, Waze does the fundamentally same thing for free. Just don’t expect every camera/van/whatever to be reported on there straightaway. It’s generally good, but not perfect.

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

I have one of the older Pure angels and to use with the heated screen they said i needed a 65.00 upgrade to it, as it picks up adjacent roads to the one you are travelling on. Well in my case when on the motorway and it picks up a 30mph zone road that’s no good.

It should pick up mobile vans the screen flashes like fuck and says radar radar.

I think the Snooper is ok never had one though.

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

I think might hold off on this,  after reading some of the reviews on the pure touch , seems there has been quite a few problems with the software, and now seems to be unavailable like its been pulled from the shops

Curry’s has 4 reviews all bad !!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Road angel pure v2. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!