RS recall

Home Forums General Newbie RS recall

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

GRAHAM WARD
    Participant

UK - England

Was supposed to be booked in today ( 26 February ) but, certain parts now not in at the Dealers so…………….back to waiting !

Oh dear FORD…………please get your act together !

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

To be fair, blame Ford yes, but it’s down to the dealership workshop to organise the parts, but the workshop are unprepared to order anything until they know what they are dealing with.

Honorary Member

adw
    Participant

UK - England

Had the same with mine. They refused to order parts until they did an initial pressure test.

So:

• Pressure test
    • Order and wait for parts
    • Back in for pressure test 2 to make sure still ok
    • Parts fitted
    • Off we go!

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Dealers with used FRSs for sale cannot sell them with outstanding FSAs so no doubt their stock will get priority for the HG fix causing further delays for us but, at least we now have a fix so I will just be patient enjoy my car and wait for letter.

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

Booked my RS in for its 1st service today, I didn’t even mention the head gasket, the dealer told me the parts are on order from Germany but there is a back log on the parts, if the parts do show up when my service is due next month, it would get booked in to be done. Not received a letter yet so not really bothered , it’ll get replaced some day , under warranty so Not worried  ?

I did mention the quite rear speakers so there getting an update ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to RS recall. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!