RS Virgin

Home Forums General Newbie RS Virgin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Good day peeps and peepesses….be gentle….just got my first RS (Nitrous Blue, best colour). Loving it so far with 3700miles on.

But I’ve just seen quite a few posts relating to a few niggles, I halve limited internet availability so if I could get some help that’d be HOOOOOGELY appreciated. The main concern is an ‘engine issue’? Haven’t navigated the site properly yet, is this minor/major, something I can take to ford and say sort now, a later recall job.

Been a member of another owners club before and must say these are a gold mine of info…if you can find it.

Also…looking at upgrading the exhaust, any preference or is the mountune rear box just as good?

Cheers!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Welcome Martin.

When was your car built?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Martin ?

Honorary Member

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Ta very much.

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Hello…not received my log book from DVLA yet, only had it 4days….it’s on a 66 plate.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to RS Virgin. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!