RS wannabe

Home Forums General Newbie RS wannabe

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

drift
    Participant

UK - England

hi all,

I have recently joined as I have decided I’d like to upgrade to an RS. Currently have a 2015 ST3 Mountune.

Thought I best join now so I can start reading up on RS and also I think it’s going to be a long process as I need to sell/trade in the ST first plus I’m very picky so will take me a while to choose one.

Hopefully I’ll end up with a dream car soon enough.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome drift, go for it you’ll not be disappointed. Roughly where abouts are you in the country. There are many on here who a vast amount of knowledge who can help. Ask away, good luck ?

Honorary Member

drift
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks very much bobcat. I’m located in East Norfolk.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Norfolk Boy there are several of us in Norfolk (well not that many) mostly Blue ones though. I spotted the Blue Edition in the press if your interested ?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@drift Welcome to the Club mate!! Like @bobcat says, you’ll get all the information and advise you need on this site. There’s always someone happy to give advise!! Happy hunting!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

drift
    Participant

UK - England

The blue ones are the fastest ones I heard!

Blue is top of the list for me at this point. I’m trying to find some close by for sale to go look and test drive but there aren’t many around this area it seems.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@drift, not sure how far away you are but have a look at this

https://www.abbeygatecars.co.uk/used-cars

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

A warm welcome drift, yes the blue RS’s are the best? and look really special in the sun.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

welcome, and yes, blue ones are deffo… driven faster and crashed harder! probably become the rarest colour soon at this rate of loss.

!!!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers bda, hope you had a great Christmas? ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Red, yes great fun thanks, I dont want another mouthful of Turkey or Chocolate for at least 6 months now. Trust you had a good un too?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, hope you are not putting drift off Blue in favour of White Ha Ha Ha.

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Hi bda, a great one, thanks. I have eaten too much, like you no more mince pies or chocolate for months. Just need to get back to a normal life and a bit more time behind the wheel of the RS should help. Take care.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Bob, you know me too well !!

Yes Red, just need to get new year out of the way now and normal service can be resumed !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to RS wannabe. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!