Salisbury.. I don't think he liked her Nitrous blue ankle ring..

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Salisbury.. I don't think he liked her Nitrous blue ankle ring..

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@defoe18

Haha….. My wife thought the same, lol!! You need a wee break from RS chat now and again and what better than some bird spotting!! ??.

Yeah it’s a common site up here mate!! You just need to know the best spots to frequent!! Lol!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’m just popping out for more tissues..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

Why all the tissues?? Pull yourself together man, there’s nothing to be upset about here!! I’m sure the male Falcon will return and find his mate after he’s finished his mission!!  Haha!! ??.

Why else would you need tissues?? Lol!!

Unless they’re tears of joy……

This should cheer you up mate, the Falcon has just sent in his latest photo and it’s a beauty…. He found himself hungry after flying for hours and set his sights on this young Bucks Nitrous Blue piece box….

Haha….. PMSFL!!! ????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Marc thats cracked me up! I need a tshirt like that too, would go down well with the girls in the pub !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

I piss masel every time I look at it!!! What a F **KEN lad he is…..???

I challenge anyone to get pissed at the weekend (or week night) and stare at that photo for a whole minute without laughing…

It’s impossible!! I Just think Nitrous Blue piece Box, he’s like a pure RS Fan but all he can do is get a NB Piece Box…. and am all F**KED UP!! Haha!! ???????….!!!!

Cheers, Marc.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

PMSFL!!!!!

He’s also got RECORD BREAKING camel toe….. ??????……

I call that “MOOSE KNUCKLE”…!!!

Haha….. I’m F**KEN losing it here like….!!!! ?????????..!!

Sorry folks!!! It’s been one of those nights!! ????????????????????????.

Cheers, Marc.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

The only thing missing is a PISH STAIN..!! ???

Can anybody out there put a PISH STAIN on this wee C**T?? Someone who’s good with photos/computers etc…??? Lol!!

Haha…. ??…. PMSFL….???…sorry!!

I’ve not laughed this much in bloody ages!!

Bedtime for Brembo!!! ?????????????.

Cheers, Marc.

Fitza1993
    Participant

UK - England

Well this was good fun reading ??

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Night night Brembo ??????

Honorary Member

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Salisbury.. I don't think he liked her Nitrous blue ankle ring... If you're not already a member then you can register for free!