SCC Performance

Home Forums General Non RS Chat SCC Performance

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

As anyone had any dealings with the company,I ordered a catch can from them on the 15th of this month,checked status & says order complete & dispatched a week later item not arrived so I email them & get a reply saying they will chase it up,still no reply so I called them today & a chap said it could be coming from America to their supplier & he will check for me & get straight back to me,,I’m still waiting

Andy.

Red Edition.

buz
    Participant

UK - England

I got my Mountune V2 air filter from them with no issues.

2017 Nitrous Blue RS with every option except shell seats – no blue bolsters for me though.

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks buz,I guess illl have to wait & see when it arrives.

Andy.

Red Edition.

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve never had anything delivered from them, but get all my mods done there. They’re a great bunch and know their stuff. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks James,,it might just be me worrying after I’ve read a few bad reviews of them,I don’t want to be over £300 out of pocket.Hopefully I’ll get the cc soon.

Andy.

Red Edition.

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Bought my Revo RV019 wheels from them – no issues whatsover!

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Deliveries from SCC do take longer than expected to arrive, but everything I’ve ordered has always turned up.

Ive always had to wait about 5 – 10 working days for stuff to arrive, like you…the first order had me panicking a bit.

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

I went to SCC two years ago for supply and fitting of my Rallyflapz. Good guys there, work clean and tidy.

Edition, FPM 375

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

Just arrived soim now happy.

Andy.

Red Edition.

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

They served me quite well. Its one of my to go shops.

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

rjay56
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Andy, I had exactly the same issue when I ordered my catch can. I ended up cancelling the order and getting it from Mishimoto direct. Having said that other things I’ve order from them have been dispatched and delivered as advertised.

hope you’re not waiting too long for the good mate

jonyboy
    Participant

UK - England

I had exactly the same issue ended up cancelling and ordering elsewhere

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

I received item but it was wrong catch can,they sent the ccv side instead of the pcv one,I’ve fitted it & im going to purchase the pvc one from jw racing as they are cheaper.

Andy.

Red Edition.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to SCC Performance. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!