Service and first mot. I went to stone-acre York.

Home Forums Regional England – North Service and first mot. I went to stone-acre York.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jh1
    Participant

UK - England

Just for info

Hope your all well ??

I’d been looking around for a while to find somewhere to go for my 3 year service and mot.

You’ll all know how hard it is to let someone else near to your car – with spanners etc etc.

I’d read about York Stoneacre somewhere on here – and that review stuck with me ( being positive). I have no connection or experience with them – other than todays business ( 3 years service and 1st mot).

So booked in and drove the 50miles and sat for a few hours just got back – all good ? and very pleased with all aspects of their service .

Just thought it worthy of a post to record my experience should any one else be looking.

Cheers

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Yes mines in middle of next month, but already had the MOT at a garage I know, done while I waited.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@jh1, please you had a service and all went well ?

Honorary Member

jh1
    Participant

UK - England

Yep – The  only unexpected item was – check / routine , on air con revealed a service required , ?? due to global warming threat I thought it advisable to get it serviced (£60 odd) .

No advisory’s and sunshine on the outside all the way home Fresh air con ❄️☃️❄️ on the inside happy Jeff ????

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@jh1

Did you have a service plan with the car?

Coastliner

jh1
    Participant

UK - England

No – no service plan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Service and first mot. I went to stone-acre York.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!