SHAKEY WAKEY – Sun 07/04/24 –

Home Forums General Spotted SHAKEY WAKEY – Sun 07/04/24 –

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Spotted on way to Alverthorpe, Golden City Chinese take away, 88 Balne Ln, Wakefield WF2 0DG and this is either the owners or even better the delivery car!

I know its not a customer as seen it in the morning and evening on their private car park a few times and seen a Chinese guy driving it in Outwood.

Imagine this guy turning up with your banquet!

Will try and get a pic next time I pass

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@al-b, a good spotting few days. I doubt that they are on here 🙂

Honorary Member

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Ha ha. Yeah well I have had two confirmations in total so will settle for that…

I made a special return trip today @Bobcat just for you, here you go!

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@al-b, nice pic, very atmospheric………aka…….. moody…….. moody blue.

I’ll give up now 🤣😂😹🤣😂😹

Honorary Member

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

He prob thought I was planning to Rob it later! 🤣

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to SHAKEY WAKEY – Sun 07/04/24 –. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!