Shampoos?

Home Forums Styling Bodywork & Detailing Shampoos?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Always curious to know what people are using and recommend.

Due to the fact I live in a hard water area here in Northants I tend to go for something that helps with reducing the water spotting so stuff likes Megs – NXT and occasionally GC due to the fact they are easily available.  However as of late I’ve started trialling a few others – the Autoglym HD shampoo and also the Auto Finesse “lather”.  But after some advice I have just ordered some CarPro Reset to try out and have just found out that ODK are actually based not far from me so the much acclaimed ODK Jet shampoo is next on my list.

What are you guys using?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Gwash mostly on the RS which had black serum and Exo applied over 3 hrs ago.
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>On the wifes car Chemical Guys Glossworkz auto or Stripper Suds, Auto Glym HD, Bilt Hamber Auto and Gyeon bathe. Reset is an excellent shampoo but I’d only use before applying a wax/coating or on a ceramic. Will get some more but trying to use up some of the above.the</p>
    I’d like to try the Gtechniq UV/Anti static shampoo cause the magnetic shows dust up but its bloody expensive.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

I use the Armorall stuff 1/3 bottle  in big meg bucket… We look after the factory that makes it ? does a good job tho… do use the Meguiars Wash Plus+ with it tho on the mitt ?

webby
    Participant

UK - England

@rs-jon im in Northants A+Gyeon Bathe Essence Great product !!!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I just use “wash and go” I mean, who wants to take two shampoos in the shower? !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

faber
    Participant

France

71-bda

Your avatar and super cool.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

I use Autoglym Polar Blast snow foam and then Polar Wash. I have no complaints.

On another note, @71-bda, Greta has gone ?.

NB FPM375

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha stu. she can come back at any time !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ Faber, you know white is right !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

EnvyCarCare snowfoam & shampoo.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

So pleased that Greta has gone. Please don’t bring her back.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

coast..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

masrs
    Participant

UK - England

Currently using AG Snowfoam and Megs GC (have used GC for years, works well but isn’t as soapy as I’d like it to be). Will try a different snowfoam after the AG is done.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Forgot to mention Adams shampoo which is nice, PH neitral without any wax/PTFE or gloss enhancers. You can use it in the sun and it doesn’t dry on the paint. They also do foaming versions and a strip wash if you want to remove any wax/sealant.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I heard you like ” Just for men” shampoo too Dave !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Shampoos?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!