Shell seat covers

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Shell seat covers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi All

I know this topic has been covered previously so apologies in advance.

Shell seat covers with RS logo anyone recommend any?, have seen that they have them for sale on the RSOC but pics are not great and cannot view them in situ

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kenny I think you may of mentioned having some as a group buy? cannot see them on the forum?

stevep
    Participant

UK - England

Try Capital seating on EBay- the ones pictured are plain black but if you call them they should sort you some with an embroidered RS emblem there about £60 Each

dan
    Participant

UK - England

Steve have u had any of these? Iv fgot the standard seats but already the blue is rubbing off so badly need some covers!! Just wondering what the quality is like?

stevep
    Participant

UK - England

No I had some off them for my m3 ST and they were good quality. I had some off the RSOC for my RS but the logo is printed and not the best fit . I will be ordering some replacements from capital soon

dan
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one steve thats good enough for me. Gutted the blue has started to wear already after 7 months! I wonder where i would stand if i took it back? Surely ive gotta be able to get in an out the car! An im not a big bloke! Just average

Neil
    Participant

UK - England

As far as I know the seats are only covered for first year of warranty so get in there now as they shouldn’t be wearing that bad not already

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Shell seat covers. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!