Shop not working

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Shop not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

I am trying to purchase something from the shop and I cannot proceed to Paypal because apparently you do not ship to Luxembourg.

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

RS Lurker
    Blocked

UK - England

Looks like Kenny isn’t working either………….

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

we’re all fed up with the EU taking the pi$$ out of us and wanting our money to hold up the eu blocs economy!! 😎

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

RS Lurker
    Blocked

UK - England

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Hmm I will send you an email.

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

No worries Kenny, I replied. Sadly I took my purchasing elsewhere but wanted to buy the stuff from here. It would not calculate my shipping and went limbo with the loading screen for shipping. Then it said Luxembourg could not be used for delivery.

Endless ME20 Front Brake Pads

Goodridge Brake Hose Kit

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Shop not working. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!