slight engine problem

Home Forums Performance Engine slight engine problem

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

braiboo
    Participant

UK - England

sorry that was the only way i could work out how to post pictures

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

That’s Donald ducked.

Will need a rebuild. You got anyone in mind? Best of luck and keep us posted as to what you decide. Good luck

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

braiboo
    Participant

UK - England

yeah have been in touch with matt lewis talk of using the 2ltr block at moment

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Running of piste I see your a TESCOS club holder , they have a great deal on RATCHET & CLANK ps5 games at moment but you may have to use the bus .🤣🤣🤣👍

braiboo
    Participant

UK - England

no i wont theres a tescos at the end of the street:)

(but i am self isolating till monday,not vaccinated:( )

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Oh dear keep safe .👍👍

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Chris / braiboo, you seem to be a fast learner and well done for posting pictures,  plus changing your Indicated name, I’m sure we will have more info and of course pictures of this unfolding minor hiccup in the near future</p>

Rs09pfs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Chris I saw you at the lights!! unfortunately I was on the opposite side and there was a lot if traffic behind you.Thought it looked terminal spotted the pool of fluid underneath not good.Matt lewis will sort you out but it’s not going to be cheap

Cheers Paul

braiboo
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks all

i dont think theres much more image wise i can add i can just see a 60mm square hole just under the oil seperator plate behind the intake manifold im guessing the larger chunk i picked up off the road is from the turbo side of the block

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to slight engine problem. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!