Smoked Rear Light Clusters

Home Forums Styling Lighting Smoked Rear Light Clusters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

niper
    Participant

UK - England

All,

just considering smoking/tinting rear lights on Magnetic RS, just not sure whether to wrap or buy already smoked/tinted?

anyone used?

If so, what did you buy? And are you happy??

cheers

Mountune M400R (COBB Accessport), V3x, NGK Iridium Plugs, Sports Downpipe, Intercooler, Air Intake, Hard Pipe Kit, Roll Restrictor, Re-Circ, PTU, Boost/Charge Pipes Upgrade, Mountune Springs, DSC Sport V1 Controller with Custom Sport Map, Mountune Short Shift. More to come…

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Louie has had his tinted

Tinted rear lights Focus RS

mooncat
    Participant

UK - England

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

These rear lenses?

Are they tinted with a spray or something like or done in similar to window tint film

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

mooncat
    Participant

UK - England

Mine is window tint film!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

sorry, I think these tinted/smoked light units look SO 1990s !! the VW Golf beastie boys and corsa kids halfords custom look. And they also look like old cars light units you see in hot countries that have been sunburnt for years!! I’m quite loving these ones that FORD made!! ( plus note the flush fuel filler cap )

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

yoshi
    Participant

Germany

Ebay.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Its probably a “young thing” !! maybe best for the ‘under 30s’ !! just not feeling it at all Yosh, but as long as you are loving it, its all good!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I’m with you on that one Mike ? For the young ones ?

Honorary Member

jorgeynoe
    Participant

Spain

@yoshi do you have the link of eBay?

Do you have more photos?

Thanks

yoshi
    Participant

Germany

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Sequential Lights in the dark.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

I’m with you too, Mike. I sorta weigh inner values more. Ouside the car I am a decent, grown-up, polite gentleman. Behind the wheel I morph into a grinning, pubescent, psychopatic idiot. Go figure what a car can do to your personality. For BMW it is the other way round according to my 40 years experience on the road, just for the protocol  😉

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Love the ‘clear’ OEM look sequentials but not too keen on the ‘smoked’ version.

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

I like the lighty  smoked sequential lights think it looks good.Then again thinking about it….I like pops and bangs and recaro seats and mountune mods and Fat Forged wheels must be because I’m a youngster at only 50 ?

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Smoked Rear Light Clusters. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!