Snow/Ice Drifting 2024 @ Austria

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery Snow/Ice Drifting 2024 @ Austria

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Balázs Toldi
    Participant

Hungary

I have lots of interesting and nice videos about this year first ice and snow driving in Austria:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1nARCao2uf/

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Love it, I’m on my way! 🤣👍🏻

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

living the life!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Balázs Toldi
    Participant

Hungary

Trying new angle with the GoPro cameras

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1u3IC3oNCv/

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

That is sweet, works well with silver wheels…. What tyres are you using  Balazs?

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Al, you’ll be able to do that with those Alpins you got from me. Think the wheels are the Ford 18″ version?

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Balázs Toldi
    Participant

Hungary

Thanks! I am using Uniroyal WinterExpert 225/40R18 tires.

Balázs Toldi
    Participant

Hungary

No, it is a MOMO Reds K2 wheels.

Balázs Toldi
    Participant

Hungary

Fancy music video about this 2 day ice and snow driving/drifting 😀

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1xEsOoI8rg/

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Elliot…. Need to pop up to Lion Inn and give em a try but won’t be till next winter! Let me know when you see the snow falling at yours 🤘🏻 hope you are well 👍🏻

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

Is that the Lion on Blakey Ridge?

Love that pub.  It’s in my top 5 best pubs on the planet!  We’ve stayed there a few times doing a 500 mile round trip to do it!  Haven’t been there for a few years but aim to make it in ’24

JohnD

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by JohnD.

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

<!–more–>Yep, my Dads family has a farm nearby so been going since I was about 3. Paul there is wonderful and he loves ACDC so all good, years ago they used to have bands on as well. Pop in at The Crown as well in Hutton le Hole, also great food and real ales plus you have the Duke of Wellington in Danby 👍🏻

Come on John what’s the other 4? 🍻

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

Well, up there, Tan Hill.  I recall walking into the porch and having to shoo the sheep away to get to the door!  A large tray covered by tea towels on a chair near the open fire was making a strange noise.  Lifting the towel revealed a tray full of newly hatched duck chicks!  Ha,ha….love it.

The other 3 are down my way, London/Essex.  The Crown in Romford – a ‘sticky carpet’ pub that hosts local rock bands 3 nights a week plus open mike night etc.  You wouldn’t go there just for a beer – in daylight it’s a bit grim – but Fri/Sat/Sun nights it’s total heaven!

The Bull, again in Romford.  An ordinary, typical Romford boozer but me and the missus have been going there for decades!

The Mole Trap in Stapleford Tawney, Essex.  Sadly now shut but was our go to Tuesday lunchtime pub after retirement.  It was run for years by a guy who could be a bit of a misery at times and the rule was no cheques, no cards – just cash.  A wonderfully old fashioned country pub with great grub – none of the pre-prepared plastic tasting heated in a microwave stuff all too common now.

There are/were many great pubs in London (East End) that I frequented in my youth.  Many now gone.  I’ve gone all sentimental and nostalgic now!

JohnD

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Snow/Ice Drifting 2024 @ Austria. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!