So Labour beat the Brexit party by 600 or so votes in Peterborough

Home Forums General Non RS Chat So Labour beat the Brexit party by 600 or so votes in Peterborough

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Even looks good on the fence.

Who’s sittin on the fence lol

Can of worms………………………………………………..

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nice one Alloy !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Awesome Alloy, Awesome!!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Great plate ?

Honorary Member

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

No doubt the Labour elite where supporting Al quds again this year

This is the same event with its Hezbollah flags and despicable demands to kill all Jews. I thought it had been stopped but I guess as long as we have that Jihadist Sadiq Kunt in charge it will still go on. Jew hater Corbin used to speak at these events (possibly still does).

Can’t believe this is allowed. Muslims can carry banners demanding death to Jews but not one arrest. They only arrested peaceful counter demonstrators like Danny Tommo.

https://www.politicalite.com/antisemitism/al-quds-2019-world-wide-photos-show-day-of-terror/

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I like that plate also.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Dave, what an utter bunch of scum they are, I bet corbyn and Abbot are there rubbing their hands in glee somewhere. Meanwhile..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

That Verhofstadt’s a crazy looking sonofabitch!

Macron wants war with a America once his Euro army is assembled and he’s locked up and/or beaten up all the yellow vests.

https://www.politicalite.com/yellow-vest/watch-police-brutality-macrons-men-batter-two-innocent-women/

And Junker is just a piss head joker!.

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

This woman has it spot on,, granted he couldn’t be there when fire broke out but hit the nail on the head:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157206451431558&id=117611746557

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

So, here in Halifax yesterday I was rudely awakened at my desk by a very large and noisy hellacopter flying in circles above the office. This was followed by sirens and screeching tyres which isn’t uncommon around here given the number of car thefts.

This morning, one of my colleagues showed me some footage of the above action recorded by an onlooker and uploaded to Facebook. It showed a bust where armed Police where pointing machine guns at a car talking to the driver with his hands in the air. Another 2 cop cars pulled up so about 6 armed officers and the driver (who looked as though he was of Pakistani heritage – Can I say that?)started getting out of the car, hands still up. Footage then shows them arresting the man and rifling through the car.

So, I thought i’d find out more. Went onto BBC and Sky thinking an armed raid such as this would be national news – No!

So I looked at the local rags website as it must be on there – No!

Googled it – Nothing!

Nothing mentioned anywhere – not a pork sausage!.

Why is this do you think?.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Dave, its all down to not upsetting the “peace loving minority cult” the BBC have now said they will not be referring to any terrorist event using the word Terror or terrorist !! its pathetic pandering to the scum. Everything now will be an ‘event’ and no mention of terror attack. You won’t be able to say you have a black car soon for fear of upsetting some folk, it will be known as a car having a dark shade of grey ! Heres another slag..

hamas hand signal…

if its an attack on us, its an ‘Incident’ if someone attacks a Moslem.. its a cruel terror attack !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Question? Could this be what you are referring to

Honorary Member

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

No that’s not it. It was a Red Toyota starlet I believe that was pulled. It was next to a tyre garage on a narrow road just 500 metres from where I work. The cops where in X5’s though, just the same.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and that bloke must have come from the “Black and White Minstrel show circa 1971” as he has a black face and white hands !!!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

No No No that was the paint ball straight in the face.

Think the other four are trying to do the conger but just can’t get it together.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to So Labour beat the Brexit party by 600 or so votes in Peterborough. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!