Spotted

Home Forums General Spotted Spotted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

A 17 plate shadow black in Heybridge (near Maldon) yesterday, had a chat with the owner, nice guy.+ a NB with a nice plate on the A414 near ongar, he was going North, me South. I was back in my RS after 7 weeks not driving it following a na roatator cuff op. So good to be cracking and popping on the Essex lanes

Edition, FPM 375

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@andy, good spot on the Shadow Black ?

Honorary Member

eddie
    Participant

UK - England

Hi there I was driving on the A414 on Tuesday and spotted a blue edition going towards M11 would have a given you a thumbs up but was to busy admiring your car. Glad you’re back on the road and enjoying your RS.

Ps I moved from Heybridge a year ago and well done spotting a black one I’ve only ever seen one.

Nitrous Blue standard wheels shell seats luxury pack etc no sunroof. March 1st possible FPM375 from Mountune HQ.  Essex

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Eddie, that was us then. I did flash. Good job you didn’t use those laser eyes on me, would have dulled my paintwork a bit!

Edition, FPM 375

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Spotted. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!