Spotted. Kingston-Teddington and Esher 2 x nitrous

Home Forums General Spotted Spotted. Kingston-Teddington and Esher 2 x nitrous

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

RS18 TOP or something LE near bushy park entrance Teddington about noon? and another Nitrous Esher-Scilly Isles about 8pm ? Any takers?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Wasn’t me BDA, mine was in the garage having the head gasket done. Picked it up this morning and so far no issues at all. Esher is near my corner of Surrey.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Hope she comes back all well and ticketty boo innit Red !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Pleased all ok red, so far so good with mine too

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers bobcat and bda. Just been out for a quick run on M25, pleased to report the Blue Beast was all good. ?Yes it’s a worry letting the RS get pulled to bits bobcat. Pleased yours is good too.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

mine goes for the sad day 24th Sept. probably be snowing just to make things worse too!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

I warn you bda the waiting to go and collect it is a long one. Are you having it done at Guildford? Yes Guildford in the snow, no fun!

I was quite impressed the garage want to do a quick inspection after a week to check there are no leaks.

dar_reynolds
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry not been on in a while, Esher/Scilly Isles could be me, I live in Hampton NB on an 18 plate 🙂

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Pick mine up tomorrow after Head replacement. Spoke to the Technician who had done nine RS’S prior to mine so feel a bit happier about the job. Hope I feel the same in the morning.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Spotted. Kingston-Teddington and Esher 2 x nitrous. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!