Spotted SG Norfolk….. new RS owner needs education

Home Forums General Spotted Spotted SG Norfolk….. new RS owner needs education

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Whilst trying to reverse out my drive this morning was sat bumper hanging out waiting for a gap.

SG 66 reg, mountune mudflaps approaches…

does not stop to let me out, no waves, nothing.

Don’t think your on here because a member would of stopped and even held traffic for 30 seconds while we admire each other’s cars 🙂

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Sounds like a right knob!

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Hope he ain’t on here after that 🤣🤣🤣

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

A knob with good taste in cars?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@tall Paul, good taste or bad, still a knob.

Everyone knows the “rules” flash or wave while passing. Let go out of junctions/driveways etc. If overtaking do it at speed to demonstrate your exhaust tone. Stop for a chat if possible. Think that’s all of them?

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

And are you in the RS club 😹😹😹

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

maybe he did not notice another stealthy car reversing out of a garden? Could confirm that stealth grey is in fact stealthy and flies under the radar !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

My 5 year old noticed him………true fan 🙂

If it has a RS badge from me you get the wave, lights and respect, all part of the fun of ownership. Got a flash and wave from a saph cossie owner couple of weeks ago. Gave one back but was like yep you’re better!

Btw if owner of SG 66 mentioned above is in here it’s all fun, stop by next time 🙂

and MG AD13 are you on here?

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

RS@WUB, apology if u ever passs or see my car with my misus driving it, as when I acknowledge another RS or they flash me, her normal comment is”whats that twat flashing at” 🤣🤣

Pauly Paul
    Participant

And who lets the misus drive their RS , not me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

north wales is not the best for road courtesy you could grow a beard waiting for someone to let you out, slightest bit of sunshine or maybe a bank holiday all the roads are gridlock and knobs are abundant

Its good when you acknowledge another fast ford owner it’s part of what it’s all about, I recently had a transporter drop off an ST edition and an ST owner driving past stopped in the traffic rolled his window down and just said “nice” nodded and drove away 😂

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

@tallpaul Have no sympathy for you……that’s what you get for having great roads and scenery on your doorstep 🙂 next summer I’ll be a tourist on your roads! Really hoping to do a East comes west and join the Welsh Ford group for a drive out and on another trip East to North to join up with Asylum Squad up in Scotland

my Mrs drives the RS as much as me, I use hers for work to keep miles down on RS, clearly she don’t drive it as well as me tho 🙂

So it seems in my little Norfolk town I know of 3 other RS’s – NB EFL number plate, MG AD13  xxx and the SG 66 but none it’s seems on here 🙁

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@RS, I know of 3 Mk3’s near to me and they are not on here. Asked if they would join and got a straight no thank you they are not on any other forums either, shame really.

Honorary Member

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat it is a shame but there loss. Having owned my ST mondeo for over 10 years and being a member of that forum not only put me on The Grand Tour, I have met some great friends but most of all when something goes wrong it can prove invaluable 🙂  and it be same with the RS.

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Think I mentioned this before but my Mrs (in the early days of driving the RS) was absolutely chuffed as a couple of guys waved at her in the RS. It was only when I asked if they were in RS’ too, that the penny dropped and her dreams of ‘ive still got it” were instantly trashed.

NB FPM375

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Spotted SG Norfolk….. new RS owner needs education. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!