Spring Action Day – Castle Combe – Sat 30th March

Home Forums General Events Spring Action Day – Castle Combe – Sat 30th March

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

Another good day out. Weather looks good. A Brexit free day and not a speed limiter in sight!!!!

http://springactionday.com

Every village needs an idiot.

Pete Watson
    Participant

UK - England

Yeap, i’m very much looking forward to tomorrow!!!

Instagram = rsrededition

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

Perfect day. Weather was like a summer’s day. Loads of interesting motors parked up to oggle. Lots of track action. I don’t normally like drifting but must admit it’s quite fun when someone dumps their rear bumper in the middle of the track turning it into a mini chicane. One large incident held up proceedings for a short while but I think everything was OK and non-one was hurt. And of course a black Mk3 RS having issues right in front of spectators. Not sure what the issue was but it went onto the grass for a while, restarted but did the same thing next lap. Anyone on here? I’d be interested to know what the issue was. SO, next one is Pure Ford on Sat 27 April. Hopefully the weather will be as kind and we get to see more Mk3 RSs on track.

Every village needs an idiot.

Pete Watson
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah great day, as it was 1st Service and FPM375 upgrade time i didn’t get there until 2ish, driving through the crowds to get to the owners stand was a pain, still lots of people taking pics and some very complementary comments about my Red Edition, so all in all i didn’t mind. As you say the weather was fantastic, had a good look around, quite a few MK3 RSs but not one Heritage in sight. Still one other Red Edition on the Owners Stand so i wasn’t alone. Roll on next event!!!

Instagram = rsrededition

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Spring Action Day – Castle Combe – Sat 30th March. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!