ST to RS Owner

Home Forums General Newbie ST to RS Owner

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

benh33
    Participant

UK - England

Thought I’d say hello to all you lucky RS owners, took delivery of my Stealth RS in March. 17 Plate but I have a private 66 plate on it. Shell Seats, Lux Pack, Sync 3, Wheels and Callipers for me.

Done 894 miles, already has FPM375 on it (fitted at 690 miles) along with the little noise restrictor to stop the annoying whistling. Loved the car standard and love it even more with the 375 kit, it pulls from lower down and 3rd gear is a beast!!  Well worth it in my opinion, anyway enough rambling, here a quick pic of her with my brothers Fiesta, he wraps cars for a living so yes, I ordered stealth because she will be getting a full colour change at some point!

STRS

STRS

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Ben, welcome to the forum. Good looking RS you have there  🙂

Going to get the 375 kit on mine shortly, looking forward to it.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Welcome Ben.

How does it compare to your ST?

What colour of wrap are you going for?

benh33
    Participant

UK - England

The ST is a great car and quick in the dry. In the wet though, especially with the mountune 275 on. It just spun up the wheels for fun. Getting the power down was a rearl problem in the wet where as the grip from the RS is crazy! even in the wet. The pace you can carry out of an apex is mental. The ST is a well rounded car but 250/275 is all you can away with tbh and I wanted more powerr!

benh33
    Participant

UK - England

As far as colour change goes I am thinking of a Matt perl purple that I’ve see that looks pretty nice. Want something to stand out that I like. Looked at the greens and oranges but they have all been done.

Watch this space. Should be picking the colour this weekend.

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

All this talk of the 375 is slowly chipping away at my defences, I’m really starting to consider it. Pearl Purple? Lol! Love it ?.

benh33
    Participant

UK - England

You won’t regret it, £1000 fitted is a bit rich but its warranty safe and just gives it that extra bit of go that makes the smile that bit wider! 🙂

Yea I am thinking of purple with 19″ white fifteen52 tarmac wheels, would certainly stand out! lol

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

You should give your Brother’s buisness a mention, I’m sure he’d appreciate it. ??

jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

And maybe your brother would give a club discount too?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Good thinking Jason

benh33
    Participant

UK - England

He would be up for that and would give a Club discount, he’s just setting up on his own and will be using my car plus his new ST3 Focus (the Fiesta went a week after I took that pic) as Demo cars so to speak so will make sure to let everyone know once they are finished and he is fully set up.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Great just tell him to email me Ben – kenny@mk3focusrs.club

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to ST to RS Owner. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!