Sunday 8th Oct Hampshire/Surrey Meet innit

Home Forums General Events Sunday 8th Oct Hampshire/Surrey Meet innit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Weather is forecast 25c and sun !!   Who’s up for some Brekky at Rackstraws Farm Beefeater Sandhurst ?  Trying to get the GR chubbers involved like last month too. MattB ?….

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Pump.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Pump?

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Pump?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Jump?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Hmmm tempting…..   95 miles and 2hrs !!

What time?

What car?   RS or GRY?  …….    Hmmm 95/2hr better make it the RS   😀

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

BUMP🤔

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

9 I did 110 miles each way up to the Peterborough meet Sunday just gone. £50 of 99 octane. I’d come down int GR as there will be more RS’S and just a few GR’s if last month was anything to go by. I may even do a guest appearance in the Fiesta ST !! 9am onwards really, a few of will probably get there shortly after 8 to get ‘pole’ position/try and reserve an area for us.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Well done Bob !! I had just come in from the Garage where I’m building a pair of Webers, just setting up the accelerator PUMP stroke and could not think of the word to get this topic to the top of the posts list, all I could think of was pump jump lump and dump !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

🤣🤣🤣 I was just playing along 😹😹😹 nothing like pumping up the webbers😆

Honorary Member

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

@71   bring the BDA  😀

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I have done a few years back 9 but ive not driven it for about 6 months, I’m taking it for a MOT Monday as I have let it slip for a few years during covid etc etc, i know it doesn’t need one bit i like to keep some sort of records as have got all the MOTs since late 70s. Nice to have a look underneath and check a few things once a year. Probably going to go in the … ST !! so like taking a knife to a gun fight! RS and GR meet and a little green ST turns up !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@71-BDA

Mike, I really appreciate you supporting my meet last Sunday and hope you get a good turnout tomorrow. The weather is certainly set fair.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Richard, no worries sir! I think we may have a good turnout tomorrow, GR’s and RS’s and an ST !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@71-BDA

I’m pleased to glean from the other site 🙈😁that you got a decent attendance today. Apparently a similar number of RS’s to last Sunday’s event? Good to hear the Yaris boys were out in force! 😁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Sunday 8th Oct Hampshire/Surrey Meet innit. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!