SUNSTRIP!!

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling SUNSTRIP!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Morning All!!

I’m looking to get a Sunstrip for the RS!! Can anyone suggest somewhere that sells good quality ones??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

DMB graphics or “Wrap It Ralph” on Instagram.  DMB is cheaper though and always delivers quality goods!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by rs-jon.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

DMB Graphics do a Ford Performance (Licensed)  version but its a two part item, vinyl text only and a solid base colour.

Ford just seem to use the text only not the best sunvisor really ???

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

what script you having Marc? Back in the day you would have Marshall Amplification” or Brass Construction” or Dave and Debbie etc on your sunstrip, or even Capital Radio 194 !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

jonyscam
    Participant

UK - England

“brembo loves whisky”

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve just got a Ford Performance one from DMB – waiting to fit when it stops raining!

stevep
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve ordered one from here off EBay 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to SUNSTRIP!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!