Supercar Day Location Recommendations – Scotland

Home Forums Regional Scotland Supercar Day Location Recommendations – Scotland

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Got bought a Triple Supercar Driving Blast with High Speed Passenger Ride and looking to get it booked since restrictions have lifted. I have a choice of 5 locations in Scotland so just checking if anyone has any recommendations if they have been to a similar event before at any of these locations?

Edinburgh – Edinburgh Circuit
    Fife – Leuchars
    East Lothian – North Berwick
    Fife – Anstruther
    Fife – Glenrothes

Summary: Get ready for a sensational day at the helm of an electrifying machine. Enjoy a triple supercar driving blast, taking control of some of the world’s greatest cars for three miles each. Decide from an incredible selection that includes a Porsche, Aston Martin, Ferrari and more. Choosing from a range of awe-inspiring circuits across the UK, it’s the perfect opportunity to push driving skills to the limit. Then, it’s time for the professional to take to the wheel. Sit back and enjoy a high-speed passenger ride with an instructor and see the true power of the machines!

TubsRs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi Kenny

I am sure edinburgh is ingliston. I was there a few years back. it was ok nothing great the track was about 3 mins long i  think you got 5 laps

would east lothian be east fortune by any chance or leuchars . i would try for one of them.

not sure whats at anstruther would that be crail

Have fun anyway kenny

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Supercar Day Location Recommendations – Scotland. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!