Swadlincote today.. NB, silver wheels, confusing WhatsApp msg!!

Home Forums General Spotted Swadlincote today.. NB, silver wheels, confusing WhatsApp msg!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ada205
    Participant

UK - England

• Received this message this afternoon from my confused workmate….

NB on Coppice Side in Swadlincote, silver wheels. You past my mate walking her dog down towards coppice side. When got home you was parked a stones throw from her house and she then realised yours has different wheels and wasn’t me in mine ? I’ve seen loads in Swad but no NB’s.

Just wondered if anyone on here?

2016 mk3 Focus RS, 2004 Impreza STI, Pug 205gti Dimma.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

hmm. hope all the nonmember car thieves who look at this forum have not all popped round there to nick someones car. not a good idea to put car locations up on a public forum !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

ada205
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda Hmm. I feel theres quite a lot of condescension in your message, an attribute to be despised for sure.
    At no point did I say anything in relation to the cars parked location, but thanks for assuming I’d be so stupid to do so! I only said where car was spotted driving. If anyone can find that location from that pic then you should buy a helicopter and change your name to Anneka Rice. I also fully zoomed pic before posting to make sure registration number could not be read, and, as think pretty clear in my post, car clearly is not resident there. Been seen there once, ever! I’ve seen several posts where people post their commutes, some with times they drive certain stretches, think your security expertise would be better aimed at those guys.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ada205  its not hard if you have half a brain and less than 5 minutes… probably your friend walking the dog, added for extra value !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

Gosh Anneka Rice! Now there’s an RS to be remembered. Think you’ve shown your age “ada” . Fond memories of her jumping out of a helicopter and running across a field!

Every village needs an idiot.

ada205
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda Oh look, no RS in the picture… must of been nicked!! You try to hard pal. 5 mnutes? yeah right! You seriously need to get out more! I drive that road to pick up and drop off my work mate twice a day and guess what, no RS ever there. The time you claim to have taken is bollocks, and the amount of effort cleary shows your need to condescend, to be right, and feel superior. All very entertaining.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

trust me, LESS than 5 minutes, those skylights in a row in the roofs in the background really stand out on Google satelite view, then add in the white building with a small pitched roof at its side and bingo. The dog walker was a bonus.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Swadlincote today.. NB, silver wheels, confusing WhatsApp msg!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!