The Lock down is getting to me

Home Forums General Non RS Chat The Lock down is getting to me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Think I’m going mad. Just managed to microwave  both sets of RS keys  and both sets of Keys to my lads ST and VXR. Luckily the Mission Darkness bag saved the RS keys ( despite catching fire) but all other keys ruined, one exploding when I took them outside and hit me on the chin! Please dont laugh to much, things are a little stressful at the moment.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh PAUL !!! WTF !!   a senior moment?  brain fog with some contagious virus going round?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@paul-m

Evening mate!! I’m not gonna lie to yi….. I was PISSING myself reading that!! ??.

I do apologise…. PMSFL!!! Just reading it back to Mrs Brembo and now she’s pissing her pants…. ??.

Pour yourself a nice big Dram mate…. that’s what I’m away to do!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Oh dear,  follow Brembo’s advice have a large dram and start again, honestly I’m not laughing

Honorary Member

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

?? maybe too much Dram?

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Went away to sample others before realising where my heart lies

Now have a

Nitrous Blue Edition RS 💙 

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@WAWRS.

Don’t think there’s such a thing mate?? Haha….????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@paul-m, that’s taking key security to a whole new level.

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@paul-m ?? if its any consolation, i couldn’t see how the roller went up on the garage on its own yesterday… made sense when my wife handed me the remote that has gone through the wash…☹️☹️☹️

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the sympathy everyone, I envisage an expensive time coming up when the dealerships re- open. Just about to crack open a bottle of Monkey Shoulder to drown my sorrows.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@paul-m, cheers ? make it a large one I’ll join you

Honorary Member

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Will do bobcat.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@paul-m

Excellent choice mate!! I’m already having a large Monkey Shoulder…. ??. A lovely big home poured Dram and one lump of ice!! ?

How do you take your Monkey Shoulder mate??

Cheers, Marc.

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

Same as you mate, ice only, you cant beat it!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@paul-m

SOUND Mate!! ???❄️?❄️??..!!

Cheers, Marc.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Marc !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to The Lock down is getting to me. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!