The RS is back to the fastest car in the street!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat The RS is back to the fastest car in the street!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Looks like we are back on top! We have now taken back the fastest car title, since the 26 year old in my street sold his 68 plate lambo ??

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Flipping Eck Gareth, you live in the Mayfair of Wales!!???

Strangely enough, I have an RS3 right opposite me (strange as we been on about those in another thread).

NB FPM375

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by stu-c.

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Do they pick up on a trailer when you sell your car? Someone may have just taken it back!

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

@gm you in South Wales? I’m in north wales   Never seen a Lamborghini!
    ???

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@stu-c yeah no-one works round here but theres 4 now 3 lambo’s within a mile of me…. and more range rovers than a Chelsea school run??

@Tall Paul it was one of those posh traders i think who bought it…. he has beat me on the low mileage tho, i bet he’s used it 10-15 times in 2 years…. and its all posh down here in south Wales, even have running water now and a toilet inside the house ???

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

??????????????

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Went away to sample others before realising where my heart lies

Now have a

Nitrous Blue Edition RS 💙 

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Afternoon pal!! ?.

I also own that title…. lol!! Mainly coz most the Motors in my street are up on blocks with no wheels on, haha!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

@ brembo if all my neighbours sold their cars and pooled the money together they’d still have to get a loan out !???

@GM
    bought my car @ 108 miles now done 1010 just had second service, the Olympic torch goes out more than I do! ? Waiting for op to re-attach the rotator cuff tendon in my shoulder, driving not as much fun as it could be!

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo Afternoon mate!  ?? FairPlay to the kid he’s down to one new Q7 and Kia jeep thingy now!

@Tall Paul i should get out more! all sorted for this year shows, track days and trips sorted…. then the world fell apart! Think mines doing about 1000 miles between oil changes now…. ??

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Unusual to see a Lamborghini in one piece, I thought standard start up procedure went Something like

Get in

Adjust sunglasses

Turn to passenger and say “ watch this”

Oh Shi………..

May the Ford be with you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to The RS is back to the fastest car in the street!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!