Thinking of selling…

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Thinking of selling…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

As above, thinking of trading in/up and very likely to get a low ball offer from a dealer so would consider selling if I can get a quick sale (not likely this time of year I know).

2017(17), 36k miles, MG with lux pack, FPM375 upgrade, ghost, full service history (not Ford), paint protection (Titan coatings), head gasket recall completed, great condition although there is some bubbling on the alloys starting to appear. I have owned since 33 miles, but due to it being sold pre-registered I am the second owner. MOT/Service due end March.

My estimate on private sale value is circa £25k, but going to get rinsed if I trade it in so there is a deal to be had. Will post some pictures if I get a chance.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Wrong time of year to sell an RS, i’d wait till show season starts.

However, your £expectation seems very reasonable – i’m sure it must be worth at least £25k.

Good Luck.

Paulb
    Participant

UK - England

What you thinking of trading up to?

Where about in the country are you

Cheers

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Eruliaf, does it have the shell seats?

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

In response to the above:

• No shell seats
    • Something with more cylinders (to be decided)
    • and Colchester in North East Essex

and having cleaned it have noted that one front fog light is cracked and the wheels are bubbled, but have never been curbed so structurally sound and it has the winter pack with heated seats/steering wheel.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Eruliaf.

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

Pic

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

Pic

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Looks nice, you do see people start the new year wanting a new car/book holidays so you might get lucky in Jan

For me it’s more like “Fuck, how much did I spend on beer/presents, I’m skint !” 🤣

Best of luck 👍🏻

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Looks a great example

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Thinking of selling…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!