Thought I posted this but post gone….don’t look now YGR fans.

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Thought I posted this but post gone….don’t look now YGR fans.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

So seems YGR has veering steering issues to! Look on utube and seen 3 crash in a straight line leaving a car show…2 in the dry 🙂

the red one hit a poor lass, hope she ok.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

This is all down to pilot error the GRY does not have veering steering total load of rubbish.

Coastliner

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Was joking 🙂

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

Rattle easy these GR owners 😂😂

Daz

stripe
    Participant

UK - England

That really is a shocker.

I forget which force, but the Police posted quite a lengthy facebook post on this. The driver is being dealt with for dangerous driving, car is written off, and the unfortunate bystander suffered a broken leg. What an absolute tool.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@Dazh

There are many things on the GRY that could be better, but I am probably in a better position to judge owning an RS and a GRY. This video has been posted elsewhere and it’s clearly showing off to the crowd. I have always thought the RS community celebrate the good in rival models but sometimes there seems an element of something that shouldn’t be there.

Coastliner

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner

nothing negative coming from me, if you recall back when YGR was available to order I drove one and loved it. Just to small for me and the family. Was not looking to offend or take digs but to be fair not seen many if any negative comments on here regarding the YGR

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Was that some sort of organised meet or a proper show? Either way if he was driving like a bell end with spectators that close throw the book at him

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Watched the video,  mfn car meet 10 mins down road from me , driver error no excuses there   just lucky wernt more injuries , seriously don’t understand need to drive at meets like this 🙄

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Yaris GR owners………………….. Your prayers have been answered

https://www.litchfieldmotors.com/toyota/gr-yaris/

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@white-rs2

This is ancient news been out for ages. And in my opinion it’s not required for 95% of use.

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

How many times has someone referred to your RS as an ST Focus?

Coastliner

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

I really dont see the appeal at waiting for cars to leave a meet. You are absolutley at the mercy of someone you dont know ragging it and potentially crashing into you because they cant drive for toffee.

The yaris does look great in that red though.

440bhp

443lbft

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

What Matt B says

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

The 95% who don’t just like to say in the pub yeh I’ve a Yaris  then also 95% will say a Yaris  😂😂😂😂😂  on the other hand 95% in the pub will say an RS wow awesome and the other 5% drive a Yaris 😂😂😂😂😂👍.

Tongue firmly in cheek 😂😂😂

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Thought I posted this but post gone….don’t look now YGR fans.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!