Took the plunge !

Home Forums General Newbie Took the plunge !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lisa
    Participant

UK - England

Well I picked up rs today ha ha I drive like miss bloody daisy getting 31.1 and I’ve got the Mountune kit fitted on her she’s like nothing else loved all my MK2’s but this one is great tricky little mover solid on the road and it’s chucking it down with rain here but great handling well pleased gonna cost me 60 quid to get to work and back but had a cunning plan just seen an old cmax weesly diesel on flea bay for 150o smackers bargain! So win win , love my RS ! Beats the Type R I had for 6 months , was twitchey on the road, well 30k plus well spent I must say, went for the stealth looks like it blends in and won’t have to wash it too much ! Only twice a week as love cleaning my cars! So I’ve driven to my office tonight nice and steady hubby say ‘ now if some twat comes up behind you just pull over ‘ don’t play silly buggers , but I tried and failed ,!RS is a drivers car ,

well thanks for the help with the MPG On my previous thread ,

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the update Lisa , enjoy every mile and happy RS’ing

Honorary Member

CaRSrus
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Congrats. I’m sure you wont regret it. Even short journeys in the RS are an event. Enjoy! ?

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Nice one Lisa. The RS is a tw@t magnet though ?</p>

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Took the plunge !. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!