Top Gear Mk3

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Top Gear Mk3

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Andy RS
    Participant

UK - England

I thought it was cringy (think thats the spelling ) Chris is great and a real petrol head, Paddy was OK but waste of time as he is the same in alllllll programs and I find him a bit dull, but then we come to Freddie!! it was painful to watch he has no personanlity and looked like he was struggling to read from the autoque.Certainly not a good presenter and should stick to sport 🙂 bring back Rory at least as he loved the RS :)))))

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Thought tonight’s was good, the team is certainly different but they had fun, bloody lucky no one injured when the hirst rolled.

Dallara was interesting as a lightweight track/road car, Interesting they used the 2.3 RS engine delivering 400bhp, may put The RS on a diet to loose 600kg.

May the Ford be with you

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

interesting to see the new road car from Dallara the Stradale, cost a cool 200 grand AND uses a Ford 4 pot with 400bhp.. 2.3 ecoboost ????

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

It wouldn’t be any good for me, I’d do my back in just trying to get in and out. Strange door arrangement ?

Honorary Member

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I have emailed Dallara to ask if they have any details on what modifications they make to the engine.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Kenny, more than likely the Mountune M400R I would hazard a guess at

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I have not watched TG UK as much since the original cast left for Grand Tour.

How are the hosts?

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

I thought the new team have brought the fun back in to TG. Definately better than the previous incarnation.

Trouble is there is a fine line between the series car stuff and the silly stuff. I thought last night’s edition was probably too daft.

Agree about Chris, he’s a must and probably Paddy is ok but I don’t think Freddy adds much at all.

As said, an improvement on Matt LeBlanc’s efforts.

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry but when Freddie smashed the melon on Chris’s head I switched off.

He really should not be playing the clown!

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I’ll try to put TG UK on my rotation again!

Thanks @v8griff for an honest input.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Top Gear Mk3. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!